Adriana Lima is beautiful  

Posted by Melvin in ,


... this time I think I really like Adriana Lima personally and physically all in all.. So just in case you don't him, she's the super model of Victoria's secret garden (that's the brand of lotion that I use!) and is currently in relationship with baller Marco Jaric. Whew, Jaric is overachieving doesn't he?

Adriana is a very conservative woman, thats why I liked her a lot... Yummy!!! She said that she intends to have sex when already married... Thats something that has totally hit me, whatever you may want to say... But then its just about how admire girls for being pretty and illusive

Ciao!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at Tuesday, April 15, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment